What kinds of questions can Lynda answer?
- Citing sources: MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian and more; in-text citations and reference lists; how to paraphrase and cite correctly
- Finding research: using internet/google efficiently; using the catalog; finding books, articles, statistics, government info, blogs, whateves; using and choosing databases
- Evaluating sources: Should you use or source and if not why? How to evaluate sources.
- Questions to ask of your assignment/research; brainstorming topics and outlines
- Technology help: getting yout the right source of information/help; cool tools (like Prezi)
- General campus information
- and much more
This is the guide for the Warren Ashby Residential College's courses. And yes, you have a librarian just for the residential college. My name is Lynda. I will hold office hours in the residential college (in the faculty office) during the spring semester (times below). Check back for the most current days and times!
My hours this semester are Mondays and Thursday. I will have the exact hours for the week below as sometimes I have teach or be office campus. Come see me!
Mondays at 2:00-3:00
Thursdays at 11:00-12:15
If these times don't work with your schedule, feel free to make an appointment. You can see when I am free in the calendar below. You can also chat with me anytime I'm available using the widget to the right.
Data Services Librarian
I'm offline. Please email me at email@example.com
Stop by 106C Jackson Library, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or text me at 336-303-8104. Text and email are the best modes of contact. I am not often in my office.