What kinds of questions can Lynda answer?
- Citing sources: MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian and more; in-text citations and reference lists; how to paraphrase and cite correctly
- Finding research: using internet/google efficiently; using the catalog; finding books, articles, statistics, government info, blogs, whateves; using and choosing databases
- Evaluating sources: Should you use or source and if not why? How to evaluate sources.
- Questions to ask of your assignment/research; brainstorming topics and outlines
- Technology help: getting yout the right source of information/help; cool tools (like Prezi)
- General campus information
- and much more
This is the guide for the Warren Ashby Residential College's courses. And yes, you have a librarian just for the residential college. My name is Lynda.
Feel free to email me for a meeting at a time convenient for you. You can see when I am free in the calendar below. I am on the reference desk in the library on Tuesdays, 3:00 - 5:00 pm and Thursdays, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm. You can also chat with me anytime I'm available using the widget to the right.
Data Services Librarian
I'm offline. Please email me at email@example.com
Stop by 106C Jackson Library, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or text me at 336-303-8104. Text and email are the best modes of contact. I am not often in my office.