Use the library catalog to find books, DVDs, music, and other items in the UNCG libraries and other libraries around the world. (Tutorial below)
Tips on using the library catalog, i.e. the red box on the library home page:
- All - Finds books, DVDs, music, some journal articles, and other items anywhere, not just at UNCG
- Catalog - Finds only what is at UNCG
- Articles - Searches a sample of articles available through our library and via interlibrary loan
- Advanced Search - Choose additional search options. Limit by date, format, subject, author, etc.
- Searching for a book title? Put quotation marks around it
- Use AND when using more than one search term. For example, if you're looking for books on miscarriages of justice in the United States, try searching for judicial error and United States or consider a more specific topic such as Innocence Project.
- Other subjects to try:: eyewitness identification; criminal justice, administration of; death row, capital punishment