Welcome LIS students! This guide will help with your research, learn from tutorials and find out about services from your library. Contact me if you have questions! One this guide you will find...
- orientation video: your online library!
- help, tools and links on this general help tab.
- click on the find articles tab above this box to find key databases to search for journal articles, journal finder to see if we have access to a specific journal and tutorials to help you with your research.
- click on the finding books tab above this box to find books UNCG libraries own or how to get a book we do not own as well as finding online books and tutorials to guide you.
- the online reference sources tab provides a links to key online sources like dictionaries, almanacs etc.
- click on either citation styles tab to get help with citing your sources and writing bibliographies.
Ask Us @ UNCG Libraries!
Learn more about what the University Libraries can do for you: