New in Spring 2014:
ENT 530: Researching Opportunities in Entrepreneurship & Economic Development
(will be in Genie in December*)
MW 2-3:15, taught by Steve Cramer the Business Librarian
- No prerequisites. Open to juniors, seniors, & graduate students.
- An active-learning, hands-on class.
- Learn how to research & measure industries, markets, competitors, & financials quickly & effectively using government datasets, library databases, and more.
- Gain a competitive advantage in the classroom & the business world over those whose research skills are limited to simple web searches.
* (The Graduate Curriculum Committee approved it in October, but the Undergraduate committee won't get to it until its Dec. 6 meeting.)
Have feedback on this page?
Note that RMA & BizMiner are online; the other two sources are reference books in the library (first floor).
Market Research Databases
Private Company Databases
Public Company Databases
I'm offline. Please email me at email@example.com