Create Your Own EndNote Web Account
- Create your own account at http://www.myendnoteweb.com
- After that, you may go to http://www.myendnoteweb.com from any computer to log into your account for up to one year.
- After one year, you need to follow these steps again to renew your account.
If you are off-campus or on the UNCG Wireless network (guest wireless)
- Go to the database Web of Science
- You will be need to log in using your UNCG computer account (the same username and password that you use to log into BlackBoard). If you are unable to set up an account, please email Beth Bernhardt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Click the My EndNote Web link (top middle).
- This page will allow you to create an EndNote Web account.
- Once you have created your account, you can log in and use http://www.myendnoteweb.com from any computer with Internet access for up to one year.
- After one year, you need to follow these steps again to renew your account. NOTE: if your account expires and you are no longer affiliated with UNCG, you may lose your access. Back up your data frequently.
Be Aware that...
You cannot use The Firefox extension for EndNote Web in conjunction with EndNote desktop. The extension will override the desktop and all citations will be saved to EndNote Web. you must disable or remove the extension to use EndNote desktop.
When using Zotero (Firefox), the Zotero preferences must be set to allow EndNote (Desktop) or EndNote Web to capture citations. To change the settings go to Zotero Preferences, General, Miscellaneous, and find the box titled "Use Zotero for downloaded RIS/Refer files." Checking the box will allow Zotero to capture citations using the Endnote function in databases. removing the check will allow the citations to save to EndNote. The change will require restarting Firefox.