- English 101
- English 101/104 University Archives Resources
- English 102
- English 103: Essentials of Professional & Business Writing
- English 104
- English 105
- English 106
- English 108
- English 109
- English 208
- English 210 (McAlpin)
- English 230
- English 251
- English 252
- English 303
- English 327: Writing in the Professions
- English 365: Writing Across the University
- English 379
- English 450
- English 701
- English Resources
- HSS 107
This guide will help you find resources related to literature. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly (my contact information is to the right) or schedule an appointment with me. You can also always use Ask Us! to get help via phone, email, text, chat, Skype, or in person.
Please use the tabs above to find the information you need:
- Finding articles - databases for literature and related fields.
- Finding books - search library catalogs at UNCG and beyond.
- Primary sources - newspapers, letters, diaries, and more.
- Other online resources - dissertations, theses, and reference works (dictionaries, encyclopedias, biographical information).
- Finding book reviews - how to find book reviews in a variety of disciplines.
- MLA style - a quick reference guide to citing sources in MLA style.