Government Information and Documents at UNCG
Welcome to the Government Information guide! This guide provides access to government resources (publications and data) at the federal, state, and international level. The world of government information is tremendously large, so I hope this guide can get you started.
- United States: includes databases and search engines for finding government publications and subtabs for the three branches of government (Executive, Legislative, and Judiciary)
- US Census & American Community Survey: provides information about and links to data sources related to our decennial Census and the Census Bureau's American Community Survey.
- North Carolina: includes links to the major government websites for North Carolina.
- International: provides background information on the countries of the world and links to access documents of the major international organizations.
- Special Topics: provides more detailed information on major topics of interest (sexual harrassment, aging, children & family, and elections & voting)
Jackson Library is a depository of both United States and State of North Carolina government publications. We collect a wide range of materials in all types of formats. For more information, please contact Lynda Kellam, Data Services and Government Information Librarian. You can make an appointment with her.
Schedule an Appointment
You can use the calendar below to see my availability and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I have office hours Tuesdays 10am-12pm and Wednesdays 3-4pm. I am also on the reference desk Tuesdays 3-5pm and Thursdays 5-7pm. Get in touch with me!
Data Services Librarian
I'm offline. Please email me at email@example.com
Stop by 106C Jackson Library, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or text me at 336-303-8104. Text and email are the best modes of contact. I am not often in my office.