Other History Guides
- HIS 391-01: Reign of Stephen
- HIS 391-02: Power, Progress and Reform in America, 1865-1941
- HIS 511A: Reconstruction in History and Memory
- HIS 511B The Impact of the Norman Conquest of England
- HIS 511C The Transatlantic Slave Trade
- HIS/IAR 627
- History Prezi Workshop
- History Resources
- Primary Sources for History
- Public History Resources from University Archives
This guide will help you find resources for history. Please feel free to contact me (my contact information is to the right) or schedule an appointment with me. You may also use Ask Us! for help via phone, email, text, chat or in person.
Use the tabs above or the links below to find the information you need.
- Books and Theses -- catalogs and resources to find books, theses and dissertations at UNCG and beyond.
- Journal Articles -- databases to locate scholarly journal articles in history and related fields.
- Primary Sources - a portal to find a wide variety of primary sources inlcuding archives, newspapers, periodicals, and much more.
- Encyclopedias and Dictionaries -- online subject encyclopedias and dictionaries. Includes biographical sources.
- Book Reviews - sources for finding book reviews in many disciplines.
- Films and Music -- databases for streaming films and music as well as how to find DVDs and CDs in the Libraries.
- Turabian -- a guide to Turabian style for notes and bibliographies
- Citation Management -- tools to organize and manage your citations and bibliographies