We are offline. Please check back later or visit during our scheduled hours.
The person you're chatting with in this box may not be the person you see on this page, but we can still help you!
- Visit the Ask Us! page to find out how to contact reference librarians at UNCG by phone, email, text, chat, Skype, or in person.
- We're always happy to chat with students in the Labs to help them with research projects or with lab consultants who have questions of any kind.
- Tutorials are available for students who need help learning how to use library resources.
- For help with writing skills, contact the Writing Center. They also have a chat service.
- Have a question on Library events? Try the calendar.