The person you're chatting with in this box may not be the person you see on this page, but we can still help you!
This guide will help you find resources related to Mathematics. If you have any questions, please feel free to use our library's Ask Us! service, or contact me personally. Please use the tabs above to find the type of resource you need.
On this page you will find databases where you can find article on mathematical topics.
The Finding Books tab takes you to the Library Catalog and the Worldcat database; the latter lists materials from thousands of libraries worldwide.
The E-Encyclopedias tab takes you to several online math resources.
- Provides access to over 55 years of Mathematical Reviews and Current Mathematical Publications.
- A good source for theoretical research.
- Dates of coverage: 1940 to present.
- More info
- Indexes over 8,100 peer-reviewed science journals cover-to-cover.
- Also provides access to cited references, the footnotes to a scholarly article.
- Covers 1985-present.
- More info
Phone: (336) 334-3215
151 Jackson Library
Art, Languages, Literatures and Cultures, Classical Studies, Theatre, Interior Architecture, Community and Therapeutic Recreation, Mathematics, International and Global Studies
About Your Librarian:
A scholar of the Boston artist/book designer Amy Sacker. See http://www.amysacker.net